New Brass Chrome Kitchen Tap With Swivel Spout
Brass Chrome Concealed Shower Mixer
Exposed Installation Brass Chrome Shower Head Set
New Look Brass Chrome Shower Mixer Diverter
Brass Chrome Wall Mounted Bath Shower Mixer
Brass Chrome Shower Mixer Diverter Faucet Set
Square Brass Chrome Bath Shower Mixer And Diverter
Is This The Gunmetal Brushed Bathroom Products You Prefer?MAR.25,2021
New Faucet With Marble HandleMAR.23,2021
FSA l Spanish minimalist Penthouse residenceMAR.18,2021
Watermark Marble Double Handle Hot Cold Basin TapMAR.12,2021
The prince of galle, Sri LankaFEB.27,2021
Vintage Luxury yacht Hotel – YangonFEB.27,2021
Mission Hills Resort HaikouFEB.27,2021
Hotel Marvel Manalay MyanmarFEB.27,2021
Dusit Grand ParkFEB.27,2021
Faucets are an indispensable part of family life. With the progress of the times, consumers have more and more demands for personalized and diversified household items, and personalized faucets are also among the ranks. The traditional faucet is not compatible with hot and cold water, and consumers have many inconveniences. Today, kvsha Gusha explains the 7 steps to replace the faucet:
1. Turn off the hot and cold water supply of the faucet, and use an adjustable wrench or pipe wrench to unscrew the nut, and then remove the faucet from the connected water supply pipe.
2. If the old device has a sprinkler or hose, the fixing nut of the sprinkler on the side of the faucet should be removed. And disconnect the hose from its nozzle.
3. After removing the old faucet, clean the pool wall near the faucet installation area.
4. If the new faucet has a spray hose, connect the hose. Pass the spray hose downward through its opening in the faucet assembly, other openings on the pool, and upward through the central opening of the pool. Then connect the hose to the water supply port on the faucet.
5. Install the new faucet parts into the installation holes of the pool. At the same time, make sure that the entire device is installed in the proper position and all pads are placed correctly. Then use a wrench to tighten the nut.
6. Connect the original water supply line with the hose from the new faucet, and make sure that the hot water pipe and cold water pipe are properly connected to the faucet water supply pipe. When connecting the pipeline, the connecting nut must be tightened, and no water leakage can occur.
7. Turn on the newly installed hot and cold water supply. Open the hot and cold water to the maximum to clean the water supply pipeline and check the entire device for leaks. If there are any signs of water leakage, please go through the whole process again to find out if the connection is loose.
No matter which faucet installation method you choose, Gusha Bathroom Warmly reminds you to ensure that it can completely cover the installation hole of the old faucet. If your home has an unusual pool, look for an adjustable faucet designed to fit many types of pools.